Your Muki yoga mat is a valuable investment so here are a few tips to ensure maximum performance and lifespan;
- The antimicrobial layer will ensure your mat stays fresh so please don't use harsh detergents or chemicals. Clean with a damp cloth or a use a small amount of biodegradable soap and rinse immediately afterwards.
- Hang up to dry in a shady, well aerated space.
- Keep out of direct sunlight - direct sunlight will degrade the PU and cause your mat to lose its traction!
- Do not use any oils or mat cleaners containing essential oils to clean your Muki mat. Like direct sunlight these will damage your mat.
- Avoid leaving you mat in area that are either too hot or too damp. A cool dry area is recommended.